Monday, May 28, 2012

K Drama - Oh! My Lady

Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 16
Network: SBS
Broadcasted: 2010-Mar-22 to 2010-May-11
Lead Actors: Chae Rim, Choi Siwon, Lee Hyun Woo, Park Han Byul

My Rating: ♥♥♥/5














Nothing too different than most Korean Romances...but it does have Choi Siwon from Super Junior in it...LOL. Not the biggest fan of SUJU (don't kill me ELFS!) or Siwon for that matter (please don't kill me) but I thought he was okay in it. I think there was a shower scene in it??? I can't remember but there are definitely scenes with him shirtless. The ex-husband is a douche-bag, I really hope most people aren't as cruel and heartless as he was in this drama...man...

I don't know what it is but there's just something so cute and attractive about a good-looking man with his daughter at the zoo!

Basic Synopsis:Thirty-five year old, Yoon Gae Hwa is a spunky and hardworking mother who recently divorced from her cheating husband. Working as a housekeeper can only get her by so much as she fights to get the custody of her little girl. After a couple of odd coincidences, she becomes the housekeeper and manager of the popular singer/actor Min Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment