Sunday, May 6, 2012

K Drama - My Princess

Alternate Names:I Love My Princess
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 16
Network: MBC
Broadcasted: 2011-Jan-05 to 2011-Feb-24
Lead Actors: Song Seung Hun, Kim Tae Hee, Park Ye Jin, Ryu Soo Young

My Rating: ♥♥♥/5













This is yet another drama that uses the idea of Constitutional Monarchy in South Korea. A lot of the same themes of "rags to riches" and "sacrifice for the greater good" are beaten to death. Yes, if you become a princess you sacrifice freedom and love so you can devote yourself to representing and helping you country. I'm kinda tired of these similar dramas.

The ending is very "meh" but I don't know how you would really end it. The lead actress Kim Tae Hee (IRIS) looks very similar to Secret's maknae "Blank head" Han Sunhwa.

Basic Synopsis:Lee Seol is one of two adopted daughters of a single mother who comes to find out she's actually the princess of Korea! She think she hits the jackpot with fabulous eats and a huge closet. But being a princess is not what it's cracked up to be with endless studying and crooked politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment