Wednesday, January 18, 2012

K-Pop Obsession: BoA's Eat You Up

I'm not a huge fan of BoA but I do admit she has a great voice and range of skills that make her an international star. Unfortunately, there have not been many successful Asian pop stars in the United States. I guess we can sort of count Far East Movement (Who are, by the way, big fans of BoA)...but what have they done lately that has been a big hit? Eat You Up is BoA's first English single released back in 2008. It's 2012 now and not a lot of Americans know about her yet... This pick is very unusual for me, since I'm not a huge R&B listener or even care for her style too much, but I really do enjoy the infectious beat and her dancing. It's very Britney Spears...

Visual Concept: ♥♥♥.5/5 Video Concept: ♥♥♥/5 Singing Talent: ♥♥♥♥/5 Music/Sound: ♥♥♥♥/5 Dancing: ♥♥♥♥♥/5 English Usage: ♥♥♥♥/5

Overall Rating: ♥♥♥♥/5

No comments:

Post a Comment