Thursday, January 5, 2012

FUCKIN' SALE!!!! 20% OFF!!!

CORRECTION: I apologize deeply, I have been told that this specific shop is located in Osaka, Japan. Please excuse my stupid American ignorance. The shop is called Gallerie and has shops in Kyoto and Osaka. They have some very interesting stuff...I'm gonna have to feature some stuff on another day. You can check out their collection for yourself here @ http://www.galleriebyspinns.com/. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like they offer international shipping...Sorry to all you online shoppers. T_T

As a person who has worked in retail for over five years in a huge ass mall, I certainly have frustrating thoughts about sales and the people who are constantly shopping for a "deal". This is what I want all you addictive shoppers to do: go back to work, stop coming to the mall, and pay off that massive credit card debt you've accumulated this past Christmas season. Looking for deals?! Here! Your bleeping sale!!! Try out this store in Japan. They're having a FUCKIN' SALE.

1 comment:

  1. The store is in Osaka, 3 more days for the sale! http://www.galleriebyspinns.com/

    ReplyDelete