Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Horror that is Heart2Heart

So this is what happens when you take Americans and mix them with Korean Pop groups. You get the boy group, Heart2Heart and it is not good. I mean, they just debuted October 3 and their debut song is called "Facebook Official"?!? Is this some sort of plug, Is Facebook sponsoring this group?! I have to be embarassed for them since none of their producers are doing their job (someone needs to get fired). These boys aren't even attractive, maybe it would help if their hair wasn't styled in the early 90's. I swear, if it wasn't for the Jeremy Scott Addias shoes, this was made in the 90's. Even the dancing is lacking, go back to the studio and spend another week in practice. The "dance breakdown" made my jaw drop, not from the raw talent of their dance skills but from the pure awfulness of it all. Here is a snippet of the lyrics:

"All I wanna do is put a heart on your page (heart on your page).
Let's make it official.
Baby you and me (You and Me) Facebook official."


I thought this was some sort of joke, but oh the horror it is real. Five guys in a boy band apparently mentored by Lance Bass?? There are so many question marks here, ugh. Even worse, they tagged their video with some actual talented KPop groups like, BigBang, 2NE1 and SHINee!!! Awwwww! Nooooooo! Not even close.

No comments:

Post a Comment