Thursday, June 14, 2012

K-Pop Obsession: f(x) Electric Shock

I've been bad. Not posting as much as I should have...oh well...A bunch of music videos have been released lately. SNSD (Girl's Generation Paparazzi), Boyfriend (Love Style), and U-Kiss (Believe). None of them I'm really crazy about, but f(x) just released their new album and single "Electric Shock". I am more crazy about their concept photos than their actual song. The music video isn't very creative, but the song still gives you a beat to dance to! Amber is still my favorite out of the group, I was surprised she didn't do any rapping, but actual singing.

Visual Concept: ♥♥♥/5 Video Concept: ♥♥♥/5 Singing Talent: ♥♥♥♥/5 Music/Sound: ♥♥♥.5/5 Dancing: ♥♥♥.5/5 English Usage: ♥♥/5

Overall Rating: ♥♥♥/5

No comments:

Post a Comment