Thursday, June 28, 2012

A.W.W. [ TAMAGOTCHI ]

pronounced: tah-mah-got-chi

Defined by Wikipedia:

1.A Tamagotchi is a keychain-sized virtual pet simulation game for children. 2.combining the Japanese word "たまご" (tamago), which means "egg", and the English word "watch"(ウオッチ uocchi). 3.Tamagotchis are a small alien species that deposited an egg on Earth to see what life was like, and it is up to the player to raise the egg into an adult creature.[3] The creature goes through several stages of growth, and will develop differently depending on the care the player provides, with better care resulting in an adult creature that is smarter, happier, and requires less attention.

Examples:

My teacher is such a prick! He took my Tamagotchi away in class...

My Tamagotchi is so needy...I'm just gonna discipline it a lot.


Does everyone remember Tamagotchis?! They were huge in like, 1996, every kid wanted them and every kid needed them. I remember they got banned in school because they were distracting (along with Pokemon cards) There were also several knock-offs, but what you really wanted was the real Tamagotchi by Bandai. To be honest, I was never very good at raising mine, my pet always seem to die before the full two weeks was up and then I damaged my egg thing by dropping it in a bowl of soup ^-^; So so sad...

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post. I love Tamagotchi virtual pet and I have just collected this awesome toy at PIJ. I am really really happy to find your post regarding Tamagotchi review here. Thanks for your excellent share.
    http://bit.ly/tamagotchii

    ReplyDelete