Wednesday, April 11, 2012

K-Pop Obsession: 4Minute's "Volume Up"

This week's obsession features a group I don't often listen to, it's 4Minute's newest single "Volume Up." They went for a vampire kinda theme, I mean it seemed more vampire in their teaser but it didn't really get transfered to the music video. SISTAR also just released "Alone" and that one is just as sexy as this one. I still preferred 4Minute because it has a very good dance beat. Honestly, I always get 4Minute and Sistar confused because I find them to be so similar. Hyunah toned it a bit down on the sexy vibe, I like her out of all the members but it's nice to see the rest of 4Minute as well.

Visual Concept: ♥♥.5/5 Video Concept: ♥♥♥/5 Singing Talent: ♥♥♥.5/5 Music/Sound: ♥♥♥/5 Dancing: ♥♥♥♥/5 English Usage: N/A

Overall Rating: ♥♥♥.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment