Sunday, April 22, 2012

K Drama - My Lovely Sam Soon

Alternate Names:My Name is Kim Sam Soon
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 16
Network: MBC
Broadcasted: 2005-Jun-01 to 2005-Jul-21
Lead Actors: Kim Sun Ah, Hyun Bin, Jeong Ryeo Won, Daniel Henney

My Rating: ♥♥♥/5













It's been a while since I lasted posted about a Korean drama, I really loved "The Moon Embracing the Sun" so here it goes!

My Lovely Sam Soon is one of the classic dramas that everyone seems to have seen at one point. Don't get it mixed up with My Sassy Girl, totally different. They call this show the "Bridget Jones Diary" of Korea and it certainly has those elements. I hate Bridget Jones by the way, maybe it's that comedy or maybe it's just Renee Zellweger's squinty eyes. But the actress Kim Sun Ah (Scent of a Woman) actually gained weight for this part, she is really talented.

Basic Synopsis:Kim Sam Soon is a talented baker who's luck with guys is very bad. After finding out her boyfriend was cheating on her on Christmas Eve and then breaking up with him that same night, she runs into Hyun Jin Heon. Who hires her as a baker for his restaurant and proposes she be his fake girlfriend to get his mother off his back.

No comments:

Post a Comment