Wednesday, December 7, 2011

K-Pop Obsession: IU's You and I

This weeks K-Pop obession is none other from IU's latest album, the single "You and I." As always, IU's voice is sweet, lovely and full of emotion. It is so wonderful to see the music video come out to be so magical, steampunkish and cute! There's definately a Christmas feel to it that is so infectious! IU's got me doing the clock dancing sequence around the house!!! And to top it off, there's a goose! Normally, I don't really care for...fowl...but the one in the video is soooo cute and good-natured! Check it out! This song is definately going on my Christmas playlist.



Visual Concept: ♥♥♥♥♥/5 Video Concept: ♥♥♥♥/5 Singing Talent: ♥♥♥♥♥/5 Music/Sound: ♥♥♥♥/5 Dancing: ♥♥♥♥/5 English Usage: N/A

Overall Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥/5

No comments:

Post a Comment