Wednesday, July 18, 2012

K Pop Obession: PSY's Gangnam Style

Tons of new music suddenly coming out this week! BEG's "One Summer Night", BAP's "No Mercy", and Jang Wooyoung's solo "Sexy Lady" were all released within a week of each other! Crazy! Not to mention my favorite K-Pop girl group 2NE1's "I Love You." So today I decided to go with something I would never ever normally listen to.

PSY from YG has finally made a comeback with "Gangnam Style." Hilariously tacky good! Feeling a bit down from the awful weather? Listen to Gangnam Style! I really don't know where to begin with this music video, every part is my favorite part! It's just so funny and random. It even has sexy Hyuna from 4Minute in it! You have to watch it to believe! "Heeeeeeeyyyyy sexy laaaaadddy!"

Gangnam is 1 of 25 districts that make up Seoul, it is one of the most affluent areas of the city.

Visual Concept: ♥♥♥♥.5/5 Video Concept: ♥♥♥♥/5 Singing Talent: ♥♥♥♥/5 Music/Sound: ♥♥♥♥/5 Dancing: ♥♥♥♥.5/5 English Usage: ♥♥♥♥/5

Overall Rating: ♥♥♥♥/5

No comments:

Post a Comment